Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's all about a gir!!!

Hm... where do I start? I went out last nite, as usual. Meeting up with friends at Cherrie Berries and enjoy the band playing. Did I mentioned that the band was that superb good!!! The Pleyades. They played at the Waves in Bintulu 2 months before this. They are Ferddie (drummer), Jayson (bassist), Joseph (keyboardist), Lester(lead guitarist), Mark( lead singer male), Rachious and AJ (lead singer female).

But last nite, they reveal the trueself of the band. They fought and caused a scene, quite a scene actually. Everyone was watching and the thing aren't suppose to happens, happened. Ferd and Mark throw punches on stage after the end of the third set.

I sat with Ferd when everything cool down. Talk to him like an adult.. where everyone else is talking teenagers with the other. Where at the end of the conversation, i realise that this started from a girl.

What a girl can do to a guy and make them do stupid things. but on top of it, everyone must think beyond what they can think off. Be yourself and admit that you're wrong in the first place.

What am I babbling about?? nah... stop with nonsense... sorry for the long silence. Been very busy lately. And i even have to postponed my semester. I dont enough time to study or even have time for myself. Too busy. Nunez emailed me the other day. I felt very happy. But then, i feel guilty for not being discrete. I'll be the next time around, baby.... take care...

No comments: