Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sempurna

My life is complete now... with everything I have done, accomplish and succeed. I've entered for the Redbull Female Driver Search and was shortlisted for the compulsory round at the roadshow that they have in Boulevard Kuching this weekend. But sadly, i have to let my dreams slip away this time, as i can't afford to go to Kuching at that time. Wish they just could have done it here, in Miri. Since there will be Jom Heboh over the weekend.

My sister in crime, Nora LeBlanc just left for Houstan, with my little nephew, Brandon Lee LeBlanc. I miss them already. I feel bad for bapak, as he was alone and lonely and miss us all. For not being around him and to make him happy. But, life goes on though..

So, what else stores for me. This will tells a lot about me and the time I spent with Nora for the past few weeks... and sis, i still keep the kiss on my rear view mirror....

Kau begitu sempurna
Di mataku kau begitu indah
Kau membuat diriku akan selalu memujamu

Di setiap langkahku ku kan
selalu memikirkan dirimu
Tak bisa ku bayangkan
Hidupku tanpa cintamu

Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
tak kan mampu menghadapi semua
Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa

Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adlah hidup ku lengkapi diriku oh sayang engkau begitu sempurna .. sempurna


Kau genggam tanganku saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh kau bisikkan dan hapus semua sesalku


Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidup ku lengkapi diriku oh sayang engkau begitu sempurna .. sempurna

Sayangku engkau begitu sempurna.. sempurna.. sempurna..

No comments: