Thursday, February 19, 2009

So over it now...

I'm so over it now. At this point of time, I don't care what people want to say about me. I know, with what they say, will hurt my family eventually. But one thing for sure, everything that I do, its between me and God.

For as long as I live my life, I know sometimes I could be a bitch.. but I don't bitches around. I have my ground that I stand on. I live my life the fullest and I don't depend on others to survive. I have my own money, my house, my own car and bike.. my stuff and belongings and my pride. If ever anyone wants to leave me, they don't make me poorer, but they made me stronger. Stronger to face life and to continue on.

A reason for me to believe that, I DONT BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE!!! Marriage is for those who don't have a reason to stay alone and can't be alone. Marriage nowadays don't brings any harmony or spirited value of a tying a knot between 2 person in love. No such thing as love anymore nowadays.

They love each other.. but not for marriage. Marriage is for people who think their problem would be solved with another problem.

What am I babling about... hahahahaha... so... for what ever reason my moods off this week... i'm letting you go now.. And i'm so over you at this point of time. I'm closing you and putting u into a very small, tiny box.. .which i don't want to see you and your families face anymore... if i ever sees you, i will make sure that you would be a totally stranger for me...

adios amigos....

5 comments:

xbaee said...

Moocha Choss Senorita ............

I agree with u that everything we do is between us & god. But let me bring u one step further, ie we are not alone in this marvelous WORLD ! Having said that we just have to be wary with our surroundings especially the people that share this world with us ................. people make the world go round !

Yes of course we must have our own principles in life and I 'm glad that u have one and strongly holding on to it. Life is tough in every sense of it and made worst with the current economic slum. This should spur us to be stronger & wiser in every moves that we want to make.

Sorry senorita, I don't quite agree with you about your belief on Marriage. Marriage is not about being afraid of loneliness nor does it promises you anything. Its just a process of life and whether you want to be part of it or not is entirely up to you. Ironically, it can be an indicator of how successful you are in life !

Well senorita I hope that I have given you some value added comments and always try to think outside the box (regardless of how tiny it is !).

NOM13 the Devil said...

hi xbaee... i do believe in marriage.. but people like some people i'm trying to mention in my post are the people that makes marriage is so hard for me to approach. Thank you for your sincere comment. Its all depends on each other believe though... :D

xbaee said...

Hi Nomie ....... Sorry I must have misunderstood you along the lines. Glad that you still believe in marriage. See thats what I meant .......... the more you open up yourself (to a certain limit !) and interact with people, sooner or later you will be getting the answers to your uncertainties. Learn from what is happening around you .............

NOM13 the Devil said...

Hi xbaee,

nah, its ok... people tend to misunderstood what I'm trying to express. But its nice when people asked and trying to convince me otherwise.. at least I know that, not all people think the way that I do... :D

weird am I... but then again, its a process of life. We learn things in different way of lifestyle and background. Perhaps this could make some people click very easily... like me... :D

Encik Jameel said...

marriage is strictly for those who can generate love from within and literally give it to others. those who expect to run on their spouse's love alone, will run out of gas very very soon.

our generation is a perfect case study that intellect, wealth, and knowledge alone will not cut it. our generation lacks the heart to face the crap life has got to offer. even if they do, they become even more embittered. even worse, they start giving out bad advice to others about marriage.

our parents generation may not have lots of money/knowledge... but they sure as the heavens have a lot of heart and soul.

marriage is a responsibility/amanah given to us by Allah S.W.T. It is not something to believe like it's some popular idea.