Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Exam Last Day

Its my exam last day... and guess what, its August... My favourite month of all months. Why, because my moms and my birthday falls in August. And to make it better, falls on the same day, every year...since the day i was born... and we born in the same year too.... ;) What a coincident.

Today also, my last day of second semester final exam. Entrepreneurship. Sucks, i know. But have to do this for my own good. Still struggling with the studies, but alhamdulillah... everything went good.

Count down for Bali, exactly 8 days to go. I know Tina and I are so dying inside just to go there and have the hell of fun. That's why the blog is here... eventhough i have a few of my blog posted here. But i try to keep on track doing this everyday. Seriously, i don't have anything interesting to share with you guys everyday... but this is what i told my fellow students in the class earlier this morning. i will list down lists of gift that they can give to me on my birthday. Providing it is not expensive and just sufficient for them to get it even from the SuperSave store. So, i would paste it up on the next post.

My favourite all time blog would be Mr.Manager (Vernon)... he's the best!! I'm sure he doesn't know me... but eventually, the way he writes... blows my mind away.... so.... have a nice day...


P/S: Mama, Happy Birthday... I'll be coming home this weekend before my trip to Bali next week. Love you ma, and its great to be your daughter!!!

No comments: