Thursday, August 2, 2007

Students.... my birthday wish!!!

Not that to torture all my fellow students... but having the experience with them buying stuff that I dont know what to do with them, might as well as I list out something for them to find out and give it to me...Not that to be fussy or anything... but i just want to keep something from u guys (students) that I can cherish and remember for the rest of my life... without breaking it or throwing it into the dumpster...

So, here is my wish list... hope you guys just can cope with it....

1. A4 size photo frame... ( please get me some creative but simple design.. i don't want something extravaganza.... nice but elegant... something different)

2. Glass clear vase (any range of size... ala2 Eric Leong Casa Impian...)

3. Patung Mr.Bean (only one please... i dont want to make a fuss and a funfair in my room)

4. Story books by Norhayati Ibrahim (please confirm with me the title of the story. I don't want end up having the same book)

5. DVD (ori or non-ori... I dont mind, as long as it clear as it can be) :- The Legion, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Zodiac, The Mighty Heart, any new story la... horror, sci-fiction, romance, comedy, thriller... just find any... but make sure i don't get the same movie....)

6. Complete collection of N'Sync album (this one i prefer original)

7. Neck-tie (blue, white, grey... i want the small size... more feminine.... and u can find it at Parkson... like im using in classes)

8. Photo albums.

9. Kitchenware ( like bowl, tea-pots, mugs, glasses, salt-pepper holder, cawan, piring, dining plate, big bowls... anything la... with a creative design and preferable white or black color. You can find it at Supersave. Its cheap... and i want a min of 2 piece per item.)

10. Scented candles - pillar candles, tealight candles, large pillar candles, dining candles

11. Aromatheraphy burner set.

12. Aromatheraphy essences (euyclaptus, lavender, rosemary, lemongrass, etc)

13. Aerobic dance vcd (hehehehehe from any instructor, you could find it at Speedy Video)

14. VCD (if possible original) Waris Jari Hantu, Mukhsin, Jangan Pandang Belakang... any malay movies would be fine....

15 birthday cake... hahahahah preferable blackforrest, or tiramisu....

oklah... dont wanna torture you guys with silly, silly things... but then again.... its not all the time i'm asking for this... huhuhuhuhu.... so, happy hunting students.!!!!!

No comments: