Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WHEN THE BITCH BITCHES AROUND, WHO'S GONNA BITCH THEM?

As harsh as the post title, I'm feeling a little bit piss with these bitches. No wonder people wouldn't get where to they are now? And they don't get what they want, or if they do get it, it won't last.

Its so hard to have a new life, its so hard to have a quiet and nice life. Sometimes I ignore what people say about myself out there. I don't even care what will people says about me. I know one thing, I'm responsible for what I do, and I don't involve others in my own matters.

This is what we call a harmony life. People bitching around you and sometimes it will makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable. It sometimes could hurt our love ones feelings. We could end up in a fight if we don't know how to tackle the situation.

Don't the bitches see, that what they bitch will come right back to them. Not entirely immediately, but they soon will have a life, and maybe kids... don't they are afraid that the bitches that they bitch around would take affect to their life or maybe their kids life?

Why can't the bitch just hold their peace and let others continue life in happy and harmony surrounding?

To all the bitch out there... stop bitching, coz it will hurt you too someday!~!!!

No comments: