Saturday, August 29, 2009

My First Day in the 30s

Wow.... I'm for real.... I am in my 30s now... I left my 20s yesterday, and now I'm in my 30s. My 1st day as a 30 year old woman... I'm old.

But the best thing about it now is that, I'm 30 and I have my hun hun to celebrate it with. Well not at the moment, as he's working. He'll be taking me out for a dinner later tonite after breaking fast and after he finished working around 7pm, I think.

I think, I'm having the best birthday celebration this year ever... He's with me and im celebrating it with him. Not that I don't want to celebrate it with my family, but I guess, things different for me this year.

And my birthday is the same birthday with he's youngest son, Zikry. We went shopping for Zikry's birthday present last nite.. I'll be Zikry gonna love it..

I hope this is a new begining for me, and for him. I'm hoping for so much more from him one day. I do hope, but I don't dare to ask. It is still a big step for him to decide. Let the time do its charm, shall we... :D

Anyway, happy birthday Nomie...

2 comments:

xbaee said...

Congratulations ! I'm sure that it must have been tough to grow and reach thirty. Anyway its just a new set of numbers to you and you still have a long way to go gal ! Well I believed that you have grown wiser now and hopefully you will be successful not only in your career but also in your personal life.

Happy Merdeka Day !

Xbaee

xbaee said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you & your Hun Hun .............