Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Blues

It’s the beginning of the week. Monday is the first day of the week. Some say it would be Sunday. But eventually, whatever day it supposes to be, Monday is the logic day to be the first. Some Monday, we start it joy and happiness. Some started it with a moody basis feelings, anger and just not being yourself. It will affect your entire mood for the whole week. Work become sucks and everyone around you seems to annoying you to much. You just can’t handle it.
Human eventually, have different type of view on themselves. Some are strong, some are determine of what they are doing and some are just too weak to face the truth. These people know what they want out of life and know what they don’t. Life pressure is human worst enemy. It’s human demon within them. Not entirely everyone can handle their own demons. Mostly failed and seek vengeance upon their failure.


This is what happened to me today. My colleague’s class is having a design and layout presentation. He insisted to have the presentation exactly what will they face in their career soon. It went well for few of the students. But I was at the end of the edge when one of his students starts to questions my position as one of the critic’s panel and the customer and also her supervisor. I nearly throw it all on her when I realize this was only a normal presentation that they have to make it look professional, as a preparation for them before they proceed to the real world. She’s the example of the student nowadays. They know how to complaint but never really realize what they’ve done wrong.


This similar situation happens during the summer camp. I was the collaborator for the camp and the ideas came from the students. They created the idea of doing harsh activities to other students but to them was an exception. Yet, when they get a direct command from me, they neglect that I have the full authority to say yes or no. And they are against what I’m trying to do. As a result, neither one of them are speaking to me as I’m writing this.
I was wondering that people create rules for us to obey and follow. But they tend to bend the rules sometimes. Even to those who actually create the rules. They actually bend the rules that they set is as benchmark for everyone to follow. And who actually will obey the rules?




No.2
Last week, a housewife hangs herself to death. She’s the housewife of a policeman. According to sources, she hangs herself because she couldn’t handle the stress taking care of the children. But I think, she’s just can’t handle her own demon. She fails and found an easy way out of it. It’s a stupid thing to do. But who are we to say that? We’re not even by her side to help her through. I bet that the neither husband nor do the children help her on her feelings.


What I’m trying to say here is that, by listening, you are eventually helping other people to face their demons. You just need to trust them. You can be that stubborn not to listen to what they advice to you, but by telling and letting go a part of your demons will actually help you to overcome your fear.


(apa yang aku mengarut ni)


No matter what you do in your life, how bad you’ve screwed up, you have to remember one thing. There will always be another person, at another place and different time, face thing worst than you do. You’d be lucky enough to have life that you’re living at the moment. By believing in yourself, you believe people around you. And that trust will become your friends. The most treasured possession you will ever have in the whole wide world. Having faith in what you have and what you do, will eventually lead to you success. (I’m keeping my fingers cross!) God give me faith for me to go on! There can be miracle, when you believe… though heart is frail, its hard kill…

No comments: