Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time

I was jogging with me fellow friends when i bump into a dead body by the beach. A dead body of a male that is half naked and half buried in the sands. I was told that the John Doe was drown and swept away by the current. Up to this post, his identity is yet to be known. People keep on asking me, how am I doing and how am I coping with this situation. I think, I'm ok... so far...

I was watching Grey's Anatomy Season 3, when some of the scene makes me feels guilty and feels sad. I miss my Nunez so much. I don't know why i felt this way.. but it just does. Everyone, everybody always say that, when u love someone.. u say it straight to them before its too late. It is too late? For me, its always too late. Too late to say I love you... too late to say i miss you... too late to show how i felt and always too late to be in a relationship. The fact that, i want to be in a relationship.. but i don't want to be in a commitment. Time have played a fair game for me all these years. Yes, i'm craving for a relationship... but i will never manage to commit. Coz i'll never will. I always hoping that one day, that right guy will come up to my door and just turn my life upside down.. and says that my opinion about commitment is wrong.

Time played well upon my life... make it good or bad... make it happy or sad... but i still go on... Still living life the fullest. Cause i know one thing that, i don't wanna miss a thing that i wanna do in this world. Nunez was the guy that opens my heart... and make me the way i am years ago...

When i saw the dead guy, i said to myself... God takes away life with a single snap... and everything in this his life would change drastically. I wont never lose the chances anymore... I'll never will.....

No comments: