Friday, August 21, 2009

1st Ramadhan together

Time flies so fast. And its Ramadhan now.. coming up tomorrow. This year, I'm celebrating my 1st Ramadhan with my Hun Hun. The 1st for me and for him. I can't recall when was the last time I had my Ramadhan with one of my ex-es.

Nadya arrived safely in Sibu yesterday. It was a good surprise to mama, papa, Afrie and Turi. Hahaha... here comes my small family. We will be celebrating Raya in a very good mood this year. As far as I'm concern, my brother is getting engage and Nadya is around too. Plus, Hun Hun is coming over to Sibu to fetch me home to Miri. Yes, Miri is my home now. Sibu is my hometown. What am I babbling about?? I have no idea.

As for now, I'm so excited for 'sahur' tomorrow morning. Seriously I am. Apart from my Astro has been disconnected (ouch!!!) hehehehe... I'll be watching Grey's Anatomy back to back tomorrow... Yiihaa....

I'm outta here...

1 comment:

Xbaee said...

Yeah ! U r right ............ it seems like yesterday for me too. 2009 is really sailing away from us all very quickly.

As usual, the holy month of Ramadhan brings excitement to the masses and thank Allah for giving us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Just back from the mosque a moment ago(Tawarih)and looking forward to having sahur like you and everybody else.

Selamat Berpuasa to you & your Hun Hun and may Allah blessed you all (+your small family) with harmony, good health & wisdom.

Xbaee