Thursday, August 6, 2009

Its been a while

Its been a while since my last post in May. Been very busy with work and with life. After the April incident, I met someone which I can call a soulmate. He's in every way have the same interest as I do. It took a while when we both realize that we both are in love. I hope I'm making the right move.

There's a lot of incident happens after my last post. My not so happy but happy Jakarta trip with my soulmate sister, Kartina. The relationship grew stronger for both of us (me n Hun hun). Workloads exploding, my final exams, H1N1 and many more....

My favorite director passed away few weeks ago. She will be missed. MJ mystery death. And so it goes...

I will try to make it up to write more, but at this moment, I'm having a writer's block!!! :D

1 comment:

xbaee said...

Ah ........... Ha ! Its good to hear from you again and especially so when you 're in jubilant mood minus of course the other peripherals of life such as workloads, exams, daily chores and health scare from the deadly H1N1.

Yeap, a number of prominent figures kicked the bucket recently leaving behind significant impact on the musical, entertainment and also political scenes both in and off shore.

A soulmate ! Wow ! That will be a great material to start with ......
What are you waiting for ??? Give it a short dear ......

Xbaee