Friday, May 23, 2008

AND THE COOK DID IT!



DAVID COOK took the crown of American Idol. Its the thing that people sees in a talent. Where the different that makes a better well to listen to new kind of music, that David Cook have shown to us. (I'm being unrealistic.... i'm actually The Cook Fan... because of MRManager says on David Archuleta, i feel that Archuleta will win) But was hoping that America will vote for Cook instead... hahahahahaha.....

I'm on a break at the moment. Had a rough class. I was mad at one of my students for screwing up my portfolio and doesn't follow exactly my instruction that i gave to her. I was so pissed off and spent the whole 5 hours to tidy up the mess that she made. And she ends up crying in my class. And I don't know what to do. I hate doing this but they have to learn something. I can't come to the rescue every time she's in trouble. I have to let her go slowly.

Hm... congratulation Nadya.... as for your Cook is the American Idol.... He's indeed a good singer, performer and artist.

Well, back to teaching I guess. Write back again later.( When I have the time....)

No comments: