Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A day to remember...

I finally started my writings. I've finished up to the third chapter as i'm writing this blog. But still i have conflict with the storyline. My collegue, Syuhaira helped me throughout the process. She's the person who listened to my ideas and read my first 3 chapter. She just can't keep her excitement to herself. She started to hate few of character i created in the story.

Zura called this morning, saying that her ex-father-in-law pass away this morning. She's sad because for her, her ex-father-in-law treated her like his own daughter. AL-FATIHAH!

Then later in the evening, while i was watching American IDOL (which i think either Jason Castro or Syesha will be eliminated) i received SMS from my friend, Michele who's currently in Sabah. Her father pass away yesterday morning due to the sickness that he suffers all these years. Luckily for her, she was in time to go back and be with her father before he go and meet the Creator. My deepest condolences to Badrul Hisham's family and Michele's family for the demise of they beloved father. May his soul rest in peace.....

So, I'm keeping my fingers cross to finished this novel of mine. This would be the first one, if i manage to complete it. "Ira, u better force me to finish the novel...." hehehehehe

No comments: