Sunday, May 4, 2008

How Quickly People Notice You?

Its 450pm here in Miri. I just finished watching "The Last Holiday" staring Queen Latifah. Its about this lady misdiagnose with Lampington disease and have like only 3 weeks to live. So, she spent everything that she have on a luxurious holiday in Karlovy Vary. Its a cute and nice storyline.

But what more important is, how exactly people notice you, when u are in a crowd? For you are the way you are, may be u are a stand out or blend in or hide away? Stand out is when the people notice u immediately even though u are in a huge crown. Blend in is when it takes a few minutes or hours to notice you are in the crown. Or hide away, is when u try to hide out from everyone in the crowd. Hiding behind everyone's shadow.

I use to be the hide away and now i'm in the blend in. I don't like to be stand out. Even so, sometimes i'm craving for one. Of all my cousin, the only cousin that realise my status has changed is Rashid Salleh. He's not even geographically close to me.. but we're close cousins... yet, he notice the status has change. Yes cuzzy... recently change. trying to adjust myself with the change though. He's not local, and its a long distance relationship. Its gonna be hard for both of us, but we both a fighter... he's absolutely a fighter. No intention of changing the status again in the nearest future... but maybe back to being single... hahahaha... life as a single is so much fun....

I still have lots of hopes to chase. Still lots of things to do, before i really settle down with someone. I dont really want to hurt anyone in the process of marriage, don't you. So, be it this way or single all the way.... and stop refering me to Ngah... im not her... we're totally different in point of view. I have my own view... she had hers.

Yup, Rashid Salleh... the ESPN SportCenter news presenter is my cousin. He's doing well in his job now... I'm proud of him. We all are. He did it with his own effort. He's my mentor, my idol. One day, InsyaAllah.. I will be successful as he is. InsyaAllah. All the best for you cousin. (Buy me something from Jakarta... books maybe... heheheheh ngeh ngeh ngeh....)

Before I pen down, I would like to put my hands together for Chief Minister of Penang, YAB Lim Guan Eng, who put the words into practice. He indeed fly in the economy class just to proof that he really cutting the cost. Check this site out... MR.MANAGER

If all of the rich, rich people think like he thinks, I think the world could be a better and fair place for everyone. I mean, everyone.... DON'T YOU THINK??!!

No comments: