Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A dozens of flowers


Roses are red, violet a are blue... Tina, I love you!!!



I haven't received any roses from anyone since I broke up few years back. And today, my sister and soulmate; Kartina Abdul Kadir sent me a dozen of roses. It made me cry. I eventually having a hard day and trying somehow to get thru with it... But alhamdulillah... everything went well.

You make my day, Tina... i love you so much.. and miss you tonnes..

My Nunez replied my emails, I get to go back to my hometown this weekend and the best thing, I got roses from my beloved sister soulmate... Kartina... i love you so much, sis!

Last night, there was a strong wind (baby hurricane) along with heavy rain... scary as I am alone at home.. and I'm having this stupid thought in my head of us having twister in our area.. and where the hell i should cover for safety??? I stand at my car porch, watching horrificly the wind blows hard and the rains slapping my face and hair. I can even feel the wind is pushing me away. Its cold and freezing. I was soaking wet eventhough I wore my windbreaker to protect me from the rain. (Like its gonna keep me dry... hahahaha...) With the wooing sound that the wind makes, I feel scared a bit before I overcome my fear.

But gladly... its over by 10pm last nite... so I eventually sleep tight... My sister (Nadya) is asking about my favourite blogger (MrManager). Yes Nadya, he's Sarawakian and he's the Ning's manager now. You can read his blog at MRMANAGER. You'll get new updates on anything by him.... trust me...!!!!


Last week, I missed the International Jazz Festival held in Miri. During the preview at the Al-Fresco compound, the band sounds good. Especially that hot hunk from the Habana Sax... He does turns me on!! (ahaks... sorry... no picture of him... sad isn't it... I lost my N70 and I'm completely cameraless....) But, I have this really hot shot!!


My collegue and I attend for this Celcom Blackberry Hi Tea in Lush Bar, Miri Marriot. I was wondering around when I saw this familiar face. Who doesn't recognise him? He's the most handsome minister (from Sarawak) that I ever laid my eyes on.



Yup, its our Deputy Minister of Tourism, Malaysia: Datuk Seri Sulaiman Abdul Rahman Taib. He's gorgeous and very friendly. He never stop smiling and have a very good sense of humor. I like his character in a minister. Makes a minister more approachable rather than we scared to come up to him and say "Hi! I'm a big fan of yours!"
Me & YB Datuk Seri Sulaiman Abdul-Rahman Taib himself
Seriously, he's very lah friendly one... I've met a few of VVIPs ( a few la...) seldom and rarely I met VVIP like YB Datuk Seri Sulaiman. He's like very down to earth and people's person. He'll make a good minister. InsyaAllah.. who knows.. maybe Sarawak next CM??? hehehehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

drive safely ya..n cant wait for u to finish ur book..kamek mok nok d sign pun..hehe

Anonymous said...

woits...i love the flowers tooooo..hahahahah


tina