Friday, May 2, 2008

And he finally called!!!

Such a relieve feeling rush to my heart when I first hear his voice on the phone, at 1030am this morning and 3.30am in UK. I usually leave my phone unattended in the class or in the office. Out of the sudden, I brought the phone with me today. As I walk the hallway with my collegue, arguing of the Hi-Tea Blackberry Launching for Celcom, my phone vibrates and appears the Private Number. I thought it was my cousin. But really, out of the blue.. its him. I've been waiting for ages for him to call and yes... he called. I was like jumping up and down happy....Relieved that he called and finally everything is sorted out. Like I said in my previous post, that's what we're having now. A relationship. I don't want to hurt myself and definitely not him.

Then, there was I, struggling to get better from the fever, flu and cough that I'm having. I should feel happy... But my body just aching in pain. Hm... what should I do? (ape yang aku merepek ni....)

It was a surprise to hear from my Nunez... A surprise indeed. Its our first month anniversary(the first time I saw him, knew him and like him...) Coincidence indeed....

Aku tak tahu apa yang aku mengarut ni... tapi aku rasa, aku perlu berhenti.. sebelum benda-benda lain yang terkeluar... Kalau sempat, aku blog lagi malam sikit or subuh nanti... if I'm awake... owh yeah... i've completed my Grey's Anatomy season 4 up till episode 11. Cant wait for the next episode to be on air... so... catch you guys later.

No comments: